Click the link below to download a form to be a new rider.
Would you like to Volunteer to be a DRIVER?
Print the Form from the link below and email or mail it back to us and we will get you started!
You can send in your application alone, but if you want to speed up the process sending the documents below filled out and completed would significantly speed things up.
Volunteer Forms that will need to be completed prior to start
Answers for CRR form:
1. Fill in name and address and sign
2. Sign in front of Notary or call to meet with our Notary.
Answers for BEA form:
1. We will complete this portion
2.Complete and sign and have a friend witness it and sign
Answers For DMV Form:
2. we fill out
3. check box for Driver record (certified copy)
4. Leave blank
5. Fill in name and address and license.
6. Sign in front of Notary or call to meet with our Notary.
Have your doctor sign and return it to us
This form is for current drivers updating their information.
Online Safe driver Course– (FREE)
FIRST TIME USER REGISTER: Link Volunteer Driver Safety Course Link
- Click the “ADD TO CART”
- In the upper right hand corner, click the “VIEW CART”
- On Cart Page, Enter“SUPERVISOR” email address INFO@READYRIDES.ORG; Enter (1) quantity in “Quantity Box” for “DRIVER” taking course then Go to the bottom right corner and click on the ‘CHECK OUT” box.
- On Contact Information Page, Enter “DRIVER” email address and the “DRIVER” name (same as driver’s license) company address and phone number under billing address.
- Balance will read ZERO proceed to Click “CONTINUE PAYMENT”
- On this page, verify the “DRIVER” information is correct; The “Payment Box” will read “NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED”
- Go to the bottom of the page, click “PAY NOW”
- Go to the Upper left-hand corner click “START COURSE” to continue registration process
- On the “WELCOME” page. The screen will show driver email address, first and last name. And you must create your own PASSWORD in the “PASSWORD” box.
- Go to the bottom of the page, click “REGISTER AND VIEW PURCHASE”.
- Go to the upper right hand and corner click the “START” button to begin the course. When course is finished it will send us a certificate and you can print your own too, also good to show insurance companies to try to lower your insurance.
Click the link below if you would like a complaint form regarding Americans with Disabilities Act
You also have the right to file a complaint directly
with FTA by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program
Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC